Saturday, May 07, 2005

Matters of Sanity and Conscience

Black, red, black, red,
The sundered lash does strike,
Impaled on death cold wall,
Victim to the heartless Shrike,
Charybdis enfold me,
Drown me in salt stained hell,
For my torn ears listen,
As my head nods to Charons bell.

Drawn by lamb was I,
Wolf snared in a velvet trap,
Bound tight was I,
A petrified tree without sap.
The dark is silent,
Sibilant in its wanton ways,
to taunt the sense,
The will like bamboo in typhoon sways.

Am I fool to think,
that my soul still lies unmarked?
do I dream you think,
that untouched my heart lies parked,
In a garage white,
With walls of innocence made?
Should I my friend,
Have my kindness finally laid?

Am I a tool you think,
Of powers I cannot think to stop?
Do my efforts sink,
Under a blackened evergrowing crop?
Am I an Angel now,
Doomed to an everlasting Purgatory?
Or should I tear up my book,
Kick back ,ride and start another Story?

Shall I let it free?
Shall I became what I fear?
For sanities sake,
Should I, my conscience heavily sear?
In inhuman bondage,
And needles of white hot pain,
Or still fight the fight,
To be dragged down and screaming
as I lose all that is sane?

Tell me heart,
Tell me true,
Is there a monster in me?
Or do I see it in you?

2 Comments:

At 11:21 pm, May 09, 2005, Blogger sara said...

boooo.. if i ever get my site finished this will get a link....

not reading too much about the lethbridge stuff... i think id rather discover it as i go.. plus ive had way tooo much caffiene today...so my ideas would be... um.. unique to say the least.
nice to see you on the world of the blog... knowing how frustrating it is for dialup - YEY for notepad ;-)

 
At 11:37 am, May 11, 2005, Blogger sara said...

http://urathan-artist.blogspot.com/

theres john's journal... no more unknown soldier ;-)
it will move onto my site when its finished, but its there for now... if you want posting access as well you can have it... meaning you can post on that too..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home